7.06.2006

Books to Rock Your World

So, apparently, some librarians in Britain have made a list of the 30 books everyone should read before they die.

A tip of the hat to Miss Snark for the link. I've read 12 of the books and I haven't heard of 5.

But, last night, as I went to bed, I started thinking about what 30 books would I recommend that everyone should read before they die.

Here's my start of a list (I know its short, but I'll finish it eventually)in no particular order:

The Bible
Ender's Game
Charlotte's Web
Where the Red Fern Grows
My Side of the Mountain
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
Black Like Me
Mere Christianity
A Tale of Two Cities
Farenheit 451
To Kill a Mockingbird
1984
A Christmas Carol

So, there's thirteen to get you started. What books do you think people should read before they die?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home